Grilled Sausages and Fig Salad
A light and delicious summer salad for the sausage lover!
Servings: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 30 min
Ingredients for Grilled Sausages and Fig Salad
- 6 fresh sausages, (you can use lamb, spicy Italian sausages, chicken, etc…)
- 6 -red onion slices cut thick to about a 1/2-inch
- 150 ml Pomegranate-Cumin Dressing
- 12 cups mixed greens
- 3/4 cup crumbled soft and fresh goat cheese
- 8 fresh figs, halved
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mint leaves
- Pre-heat grill for 10 minutes to medium heat
- Brush sausages and onions with 3 tbsp of your dressing
- Place the figs in a tin foil packet with 1 tbsp of dressing
- Grill sausages on medium until cooked through (about 15 minutes-20 minutes), at the same time char onions (about 10 minutes) and throw the tin foil packet with the figs on the grill for 5-10 minutes.
- Toss greens with remaining dressing and divide among the plates
- Slice the 6 sausages.
- Top each plate of greens with sausages, cheese, figs, and mint.